OSD600 -- Release 0.4.1 -- Choose Project and issues

Release 0.4.1 -- Choose Project and issues

For this release 0.4, we keep contributing to the open-source projects with larger/more pull requests. The next couple weeks would be very busy for me and I don't want to spend too much time on finding projects, and setting developer environments, so  I chose to keep contribute to Telescope for my last release.

I have checked all the issues on the Telescope repository, and I found one I really want to work on

Issue-1416 Improve Mobile Usability by adding a bottom app bar

Sadly, it was picked by one of my classmates. However, there are some front-end enhancements/bugs that I can work on. 

I will start my release 0.4 by adding/fixing those enhancements/bugs and keep finding all related enhancements/bugs to improve the overall front-end of the project.

These are the issues I am currently working on:

Moreover, I have decided to contribute to 

I picked the ScrollToTop component which includes BackToTopButton and ScrollAction to transfer from GatsbyJs to Next.js. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My PR for release 0.3 External Project

OSD600 Lab8